May 03, 2017

Kul Cup


     If you live in the Vancouver area you've probably heard of Soft Peaks, but know it's super expensive. I've been there once and honestly didn't think it was worth the price. However, as a fan of Avalon milk I really liked the soft serve itself, which only sells for $5. I've been meaning to go back to try their other flavours like the green tea one but I'm rarely ever in Gastown. On a whim, I saw this place on Main St. and decided to give it a try. Turns out they also use Avalon milk in their soft serve, so it tasted exactly the same and at a slightly cheaper price! We ordered the matcha slim, true blue, and tropical dream. I didn't really care for the raisins in my matcha one but other than that they all tasted amazing!









     Yay for organic ice cream! Healthy soft serve means I can eat more of it, right? 😏 You can find them at 2751 Main St. or their website here.


Enjoy the sunny weather! It's gonna be super hot this week omg pray I won't die. Luckily ice cream will save me LOL. 

x
Melissa

UPDATE: passed by this place the other day and the store was put up for lease :( 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig