May 30, 2017

Cocoru

    
     Hello loves! It's been a while since my last blog post but I've been going through some tough things in life.. slowly getting better though because life waits for no one! I just finished an assignment and now my treat to myself is updating you guys with a quick post 😂.

     Cocoru first caught my attention after a friend sent me a snap of their light up soju drinks. I've never had Korean fried chicken either so I was curious to see what the difference was!
 




     We ordered half&half of the soonsal fried chicken and the soy garlic. On Instagram everyone ordered the snowfall chicken so we got a mini order of that too. Out of all of them I liked the snowfall one the best, but all the cheese made me get sick of it after a while. I highly recommend you order this if you come here though!! The skin was crispy while the meat was juicy. So delicious! Since visiting to this place, I've tried several other Korean fried chicken restaurants and found that I always prefer the chicken that has some sort of flavour compared to the original versions. 








  

     We ordered the yakult soju, which is made out of those yogurt drinks I had as a kid. It tasted really good but had an alcoholic aftertaste whereas the one I tried from Zabu didn't. In terms of soju, Zabu is better but Cocoru definitely has better chicken. Zabu's was so dry I could feel my throat getting sore before the end of the meal so I won't do a blog post about it LOL.

Cocoru is probably my favourite Korean fried chicken place but I still need to try Ole and Ajuker! I heard that the most legit one was of course in Coquitlam so I need to go there too.

Vancouver has been getting really hot this past week! I hope everyone's been enjoying the sun! Meanwhile I'll be drowning in assignments and readings for the next month😩 

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig