May 09, 2017

Passion 8 OOTD

     

     Had a fun photoshoot with my friend Rain at Passion8! It was my first time here and the decorations in the cafe were so cute. The shaved ice kinda reminded me of the one at Sulmida, not too sweet but just right. Because of my obsession with matcha, we ordered the green tea one. The matcha powder was really bitter but the injeolmi/rice cake/mochi was amazing. I was surprised to see that there were cheesecake bits too! I'm definitely coming back here to try out the other flavours.








  





 
Jacket: Uniqlo
Shirt: Aritzia
Pants: Citizens of Humanity
Sneakers: Fenty x Puma

You can find this place at 3010 Cambie St. or their website here.


Hope you all have an amazing day!

x
Melissa

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig