June 08, 2017

June Playlist



     So I have an essay to write that's due tomorrow, but how can I start without listening to some music? Jk, prob more like getting distracted by it but I do need something to listen to during my morning commute! Here are some recently released songs that I've been obsessed with. 

Beautiful Accident - Suho x Chen


Last Scene - Psy ft. Lee Sung Kyung


무제(無題) (Untitled, 2014) - G-Dragon


Too Much (지나쳐) - Loco ft. Dean





Fly - Sik-K


Send Me to War - Dumbfoundead ft. Jessi, Year of the Ox


Everybody - Logic


(official audio linked in title)

Bankroll (Rich Chigga Remix) - 

Diplo ft. Rich Chigga, Young Thug, Rich The Kid




Happy listening everyone! Hopefully this has introduced you to new artists hehe. Check out all their past songs too! So lit 🔥

x
Melissa

Photo creds: 1theK, YG Entertainment, 88Rising
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig