June 16, 2017

Eric Chou 周興哲






     After listening to a Jason Chen cover, I discovered Eric Chou, who I am 100% in love with. He has the looks, the singing capability, the songwriting creativity, and he's only 21 (about to turn 22). Plus he knows English hueheh. Although he sings mostly in Taiwanese, there's something about his music that sounds so beautiful. I've embedded some of my favourite songs from him below! Happy listening ^_^

How Have You Been? 你, 好不好?




Let's Not Be Friends In The Future 以後別做朋友


-1 Minute 負一分鐘


This is Love


No One Like You


Just My Type 我愛的那種


What Love Has Taught Us 愛情教會我們的事


Unbreakable Love 愛在身邊


     The last one is my personal favourite, besides How Have You Been? 你, 好不好? Most of these are from his album What Love Has Taught Us but he recently released a new song which you can listen to here! For more pics of his beautiful face, follow him on IG here.

Have a great day, everyone!

x
Melissa

Photo creds to Sony Music Ent Taiwan

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig