June 09, 2017

Boiling Point

     
     Despite there being many rainy days in Vancouver, we are lucky enough to have warm, comforting noodles like ramen and pho. However, I can't forget to include Boiling Point! I've been here three times and always get the same thing with the same friend LOL. This place is so good I even brought my brother along once, who ordered the Japanese miso since it comes as an XL size. My friend has gotten the tomato veggie and beef ones before, which I've tried a bit of too and those tasted good as well so I'd say no matter what you order, you can't go wrong. 


     My go-to order is the recently introduced milk cream curry with no spice. During lunch, it's cheaper and you can also get a free green or black tea but I'd rather just pay extra for bubble tea. The first time I went, I ordered the Hokkaido milk tea since people raved about it on IG, but it was way too sweet for me (and I have a sweet tooth lol). From then on, I just stuck to honey milk green tea which tastes a lot better. You can also choose a side of rice or vermicelli. The first time I tried BP, I ordered rice since the "mini wok on a box" already included vermicelli but honestly the soup and its toppings were so filling itself I barely touched the rice. Now I just get the vermicelli, which comes uncooked.  




 

     BP has two locations, one in Burnaby and one in Richmond. You can check out their menu here and the addresses here! I've been to both locations and the service is always amazing. Highly highly recommend you guys check this place out!!

Hope you all have some good eats today~!

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig