January 16, 2019

Spiritea


     Instagram honestly provides the best marketing for new foodie places and after seeing posts of this aesthetic dessert cafe, it was definitely on my list of places to try! Spiritea just opened up in Aberdeen Centre, making it conveniently located for shoppers. The interior is designed with pink, marble, and gold accents, giving the cafe a modern and chic look. Since there are huge windows, it provides THE BEST lighting for pictures!! No wonder why it's such an Instagrammable place. (I didn't want to take too many pics of the customers but they have better images on their website!)





     In true Richmond fashion, this place is definitely more expensive than your typical dessert cafe. For two drinks and two tiny cakes, it cost me and my friend around $40. However, Spiritea prides themselves on using only the highest quality ingredients with no artificial additives. We got the very berry cloudtea ($9.50), super combo fruitea ($8.50), cloud cake ($9.95), and chocolate mousse ($8.95). The drinks were very light and refreshing, however we found them both lacking in sweetness. In my opinion, InTea makes better fruit slushes and Yifang has a stronger fruit tea. On the other hand, the desserts were very rich and flavourful so I'd say sharing one cake between two people is better. The cloud cake is passionfruit, which I love, so I'd recommend that one! I really want to try their very berry cake the next time I go, mainly for the aesthetics.









I'd go to Spiritea just to take pics and for their washroom, which has a $181 Aēsop hand wash + balm set!! No wonder why their prices are so expensive LOL.

You can find Spiritea at 4151 Hazelbridge Way #1968 or on their website here.
They also have a huge monitor featuring Instagram posts taken at the cafe! 
Look out for my picture on the big screen and take a shot if you see it 😉.

Have a great week, everyone!

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig