May 18, 2017

Custom Nike iD Cortez


     After waiting a month for my custom shoes to arrive, they're finally here! I got the camo detail on the sides and heel tab, with my initials embroidered on the back. I haven't gotten the chance to wear these out yet because I've been reaching more for my Converse Pro Leather, but since this is also made with Nike technology I really don't need to explain the comfort level. I know that a lot of these sportswear brands vary by their sizing but when I ordered this pair I chose according to the cm size of my feet, which is what a lot of Asian countries do. Thankfully, they fit perfectly! I think Canada and the US should adapt to this type of sizing because I can range from a 2 to a 6 HAHA.









 



     I swear my leg isn't this white lol it's just the editing 😩. I kinda regret not getting them earlier because for Chinese New Year, they had the option to put in some Chinese fonts rather than the camo print option that I got. I'm super in love with the detailing on this shoe though and the sharp edges on the bottom. Apparently these shoes were an old style, but like with all trends, it's definitely making a comeback as I've seen it a lot on Instagram and Youtubers!


Have a great week, everyone!

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig