May 12, 2017

Converse Pro Leather









     Received these shoes a couple weeks ago from Little Burgundy! If you sign up for their mailing list, you also get 10% off!! Plus free shipping on orders over $90, which is probably minimum price for most shoes anyways. You know how some shoes need some breaking into before they fit well? Thanks to Nike's lunarlon technology, these sneakers were super comfortable right from the start! I wear them all day at work and my feet never feel tired. Despite having wide feet, my heels are pretty narrow but when walking, my heels don't come out of these shoes. After much debate between the gold pair or blue, I finally settled on blue (most of my friends voted for it too hehe). I've been wearing a lot of blue denim these days so these shoes pair quite nicely with it!

Does anyone else remember when everybody had the white Converse? 😂 

TGIF!! I've been waiting all week for this day because it's payday hueheheh

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig