December 31, 2017

Christmas in Seattle


     Hi readers! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas surrounded by family or friends! Since I treat this blog as sort of an online diary, I wanted to recap what I did this year. On Christmas Eve, my family, cousins, and our dogs headed down to Seattle! The Embassy is one of my favourite hotels, mainly for the lush greenery, the cocktail bar, and the omelettes they serve for breakfast. 







Parka: Uniqlo
Top: Aritzia
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: Fenty x Puma

We even had a white Christmas as it started snowing a little in the morning~








For dinner we went to a ton of buffets too. The selection and portions at American restaurants always surprise me. My favourite one was called Feast! They had lobster, sushi, eggballs, cotton candy, ice cream, a chocolate fountain, and more. Highly recommend you check it out!



Best wishes for a fantastic 2018!!

x
Melissa

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig