December 23, 2017

YSL Haul



     A while ago, YSL Beauté had a 20% off sale so I decided to pick up a couple items! Read on to see what I bought and my review of them~ All products will be linked in their titles!

Top Secrets Instant Moisture Glow


     This is probably my favourite purchase from YSL besides the vinyl cream lip stain. I use it as a primer before my foundation but you can also use it as a sleeping mask since it's purely skincare! This gives my face a radiant look and helps my foundation last all day.

Le Compact Encre de Peau




     I got this in B30 so it looks a lot lighter in person, probably just a tad bit lighter than my NC25 skin but I saw a lot of Korean youtubers getting this shade cause it gives a "brightening" effect. The description for this is seriously confusing but basically you can use this as a foundation, powder, or makeup fixer for when you want to touch up in the middle of the day. The formula is something I've never seen before. It applies like a soft and bouncy cream but dries down to a powder. Since it's winter right now, it's too mattifying for my dry skin but in the summer it'll be useful.

Top Secrets Natural Action Exfoliator


     I didn't know YSL had an exfoliator so I decided to pick one up since other reviews said it was good for sensitive skin. I like the sparkly gold flecks in the honey-like gel texture, but it's way too thick to apply smoothly. Because it's such a hassle, I rarely use it now. 😕 Wouldn't recommend this, especially at retail price but at least it doesn't dry out my skin.  

 

     I spent over $150 so I got a free mirror! I like the black minimalistic faux leather case it came in so I've been using it sort of as a card holder to see if I would actually get a lot of use out of it and determine whether or not to splurge on a designer one. For now, it's still a no because I carry way too many cards to fit inside a single card holder but this is nice enough to stick my bus pass in!


Hope you're all enjoying this Christmas season~

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig