January 08, 2018

Heritage Asian Eatery


     Went to Heritage Asian Eatery for a much needed catchup with my friend! I got the pork belly rice bowl and loved all the different textures and crunch the veggies added. Definitely made me feel more healthy haha. Of course, the soft boiled eggs were to die for.




     The true highlight of this meal were the matcha mantous!! The bread was so light yet crispy and the matcha condensed milk was a unique twist on one of my favourite childhood desserts. Honestly, I was tempted to order more. I highly highly highly recommend this dish!! Even if you ate dinner somewhere else, just hit up this place for the matcha mantous.



You can find Heritage Asian Eatery at 1108 W Pender St. or at their website here. Our dishes were super affordable and yummy! Looking forward to the next visit~


Hope everyone's smoothly getting back into their daily routines again!

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig