January 29, 2018

$300+ StyleNanda 3CE Haul + Review


     For the longest time I've seen 3CE products all around YouTube but never got into it until the release of their velvet lip tints and Mood Recipe collection! This is probably my biggest haul ever but I couldn't help it, everything looked so pretty and the models are gorgeous. Read on to see what I bought and my honest reviews of the products!

Velvet Lip Tint

#Near And Dear


#Going Right


   


     If I had to recommend one product out of this entire haul, it'd be this!! I use the applicator to apply it on my lips and then use my finger to blend. It glides on so smoothly and makes you feel like you have nothing on your lips. Light, airy, non-drying, and it lasts all day!  My favourite colour has to be #Near And Dear because it looks exactly like MLBB. Even my friends didn't notice I was wearing anything! I highly recommend this for a natural, everyday look. Or you could buy two colours and do the gradient lip that Koreans love.

Mood Recipe Matte Lip Color 

#218 Mirrorlike






#221 Mellow Flower






#116 Inked Heart 







     #218 and #221 are basically the lipstick versions of the velvet lip tints that I bought. I'm not really used to lipsticks after having so many liquid lip products so I notice that they tug a little but they're still pretty smooth and long-lasting. Since #116 was released earlier, I feel like the formula is also different. #116 seems a lot more drying and tugs more so I'm not a huge fan of it. Although the colour is super popular in Asia, I don't think it's as flattering on my NC25 skin as much as the other colours. For reference, I used Edward Avila's video to see him try out the full collection on his lips. 

Mood Recipe Multi Eye Color Palette

#Plot Twist


#Overtake


     These eyeshadows are so beautiful, but I'm hesitant to recommend them, especially since they're ~$50 CAD each which is super expensive for a Korean brand and you only get 9 colours. The pros are that it gives a strong glitter finish, lasts all day, and is quite pigmented. The con is that it leaves a really messy look on your eye due to all the fallout because the glitter is so chunky. I also thought it was cool that the top part of the palette was clear but then realized the inconvenience of not having a mirror on the inside. Nevertheless, you can still make a pretty eye makeup look from this palette but for the price, I'd recommend an American brand or even Heimish eyeshadow palettes instead.

Mood Recipe Long Lasting Nail Lacquer

#PK23


#BR05 


     At first I noticed the strong nail polish smell with these but the colours are so fitting for this season! The pictures on the website are pretty accurate as they definitely give off a vibrant, glossy colour.


I also bought a Maison Kitsuné pouch in red and the 3CE mesh pouch which also comes with a mini size too!

StyleNanda online is pretty expensive with their shipping prices and considering that they charge you in USD. I also got hit with duties & taxes T_T but I love my purchases and hope you found my reviews helpful! Definitely visiting the flagship store and café the next time I'm in Korea.


Hope you all have a fantastic week!

x
Melissa

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig