January 20, 2018

Nike Air Max 97 Ultra '17


     I've been interested in Air Maxes for a while now, especially the 95s but after Chriselle Lim showed her Air Max 97 Plus pair, I decided to get something like hers. They don't have the plus version on the Nike Canada website but I did more research and saw that the silver bullets were pretty popular. They only had it for guys on the website though, so I just got a pair in the colour pure platinum. In person the colour looks more grey with a super light tinge of lavender.





     My friend said that he heard the silver bullets were uncomfortable but I like mine! They are a little more stiff but I like how it has some arch support because I have flat feet. I can easily wear these all day but after wearing them for a couple days now I will say that they put pressure on the balls of your feet.


With all the high end designer brands coming out with their own rendition of chunky sneakers, it's safe to say they're definitely trending right now. At first I was worried that it'd be too much for my petite frame but I've actually received a lot of compliments on them hehe ☺️💕


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig