January 11, 2018

YiFang Fruit Tea 一芳水果茶


     I've never been to a store that specializes in fruit tea so I was super excited to try out YiFang! The interior here is so cute and unique. I love the big mural and drawings that decorated the walls. They also display their menu in Chinese carved on wooden blocks!



     The first time I came here, I decided to get their signature drink. It was a little more expensive at around $7 but the price was understandable since it included real apple and orange slices inside and also passionfruit seeds! YiFang emphasizes freshness and use no artificial flavouring. The drink was sweet but not overpowering. The passionfruit seeds can be a little annoying but this is a drink I'd definitely recommend!




Parka: Uniqlo
Shirt: Comme Des Garçons Play
Purse: Longchamp
Pants: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: Nike 

     The day after I went, they started advertising a limited edition drink called black sugar soft pearl latte! I love pearls, so obviously I had to come back a second time. I've been meaning to try their milk tea anyway. They make it fresh at 3pm and 7pm so I went in the evening. The pearls were warm, soft, and chewy! The milk tea was unsweetened but once you mixed everything together it tasted fine. 


 
Watch YiFang's promotional video here! It's pretty cool to see how much effort it takes to make our food and the quality that derives from using authentic ingredients. 

You can find this place at 2-1725 Robson St. and check out their Instagram here and here.


Hope you all are having a lovely day!

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig