July 05, 2017

July Playlist


     My June Playlist post actually received quite a bit of views so maybe I'll turn this into a monthly playlist series kinda thing. Here are some of my favourite recently released summer jams!

Summer Love - Crush 


Don't Be Shy - Crush


널 너무 모르고 Don't Know You - Heize


끌리는 대로 I'm Good - Henry 헨리 ft. Nafla


Come Back Home - BTS (방탄소년단)


Bling Bling - iKON


Cherry Bomb - NCT 127


개소리 Bullshit - G-Dragon


永不失聯的愛 - Eric Chou 周興哲


Congratulations x Passionfruit 


I like both songs but there are literally zero videos of Passionfruit by Drake on YouTube because of copyright so enjoy this amazing mashup hehe

Love Again - Hedley



I can't wait to see GD live again at his concert next week!! I've also got Bruno Mars, Yiruma, and The Weeknd lined up. Now you know where all my money goes 😂. Enjoy the summer heat, everyone! 

x
Melissa







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig