July 18, 2017

G-Dragon Act III MOTTE in Seattle

    Drove down to Seattle last week to see G-Dragon live!! I was fortunate enough to be seeing him a second time, with the first in Vegas during Big Bang's Made Tour. Although everything went late and the sound had some issues, it was a great concert! I forgot how YG always has insane visuals and music during the performance breaks. 
     
     I think I tried to upload too many videos to Instagram that it just wasn't working, so I compiled a bunch of clips into a YouTube video! Let me know how you like it~ I'm planning on vlogging during my trip to Asia next month too!



 







 



     I bought a t-shirt and a cap! The people in front and behind me in the line were from Vancouver too haha. I brought my lightstick that I got in Vegas with me so I saved money there. There was also some girl was handing out red bags to wrap around the lightstick so that it would flash red during GD's performance of his latest songs. 



  

  

 










  





See derpy pics of GD here hehe.

     Some of my favourite songs that he performed were Heartbreaker, One of a Kind, R.O.D., Missing You, Who You, Bullshit, and Untitled, 2014. I also like Palette, which he sang with IU in Seoul but not here :( Click the titles to view the music videos!

Hope you all have a great week!! 

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig