April 27, 2017

FENTY X PUMA Creepers

     After an unbearably long wait, my new Creepers are here!! I've had my eye on these shoes ever since Nana posted a pic of them. They're also in my list of leather sneakers under $300 😏. It's been a while since I got a new pair of shoes so I'm pretty excited for these! I bought them online the first day they came out, from Browns Shoes. A couple retailers do sell them but because they're so in demand, a lot of sizes are gone. Keep an eye out for restocks! I wasn't really a fan of the previous creepers because they were made out of suede, which is pretty unpractical for a wet city like Vancouver but these leather ones are perfect for me! Scroll further for more pics and close up details.












     They're quite stiff right now so my feet have gotten a little bruised trying to break them in lol but it wasn't too too bad. Leather shoes actually mould to the shape of your feet so once I break them in, I know they'll be super comfy. My feet are quite tiny yet wide so I got these in a size 6. I'm usually size 35EU or 225cm. The length was a little bit long when I first tried them on but with socks it was actually fine. I heard that Pumas do run narrow, which is true since it's the side of my toe and foot that were red after I wore them for the first time out haha. 

     I do love the thick platform, however it doesn't really give you that much of a height boost. Apparently it's only one inch. I was a little bit worried because I have these other platform slip ons and it's very clunky walking in them. These are totally fine though. Also, the gold lettering on this shoe is to die for 😍. Can't wait to wear these out more often!


Hope you all have a great day! I'm finally finished with exams ^_______^ 
This has been a verrrrrrry long semester but so glad it's over with hehe. 
"You've survived 100% of your worst days."

x
Melissa 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig