April 11, 2017

5 White Leather Sneakers Under $300


    So after creating a post about my top 5 designer white sneakers, I've been researching a bunch of cheaper alternatives (instead of studying, oops). Here's a list of some of my favs! As usual, products will be linked in their titles.

1. Axel Arigato Clean 90 Sneaker



     I've never really heard about this brand before but turns out it's one of Chriselle Lim's favourite sneakers! I love the metallic silver heel and the sharp outsole. Definitely high quality too since its made out of calf leather. I've seen pics of a guy wearing Axel Arigatos and after one year the shoes still held up. Another interesting thing to note is that every pair of shoes comes with chopsticks πŸ˜‚.

2. Fenty x Puma Cracked Creeper Leather



     I think I've only owned one pair of Pumas in my life... when I was in elementary school or something. But hey I adore Rihanna, the black & white colouring, leather, and platforms so I had to order this shoe. Apparently they're super in demand and hard to get since the creepers did win shoe of the year for 2016. I saw these online at the Bay and for some reason they were on sale for $150 even though they literally released that day?? So I put it in my cart but by the time I finished debating and decided to buy it, my size was sold out πŸ™‚. SMH should've been faster 😩 . Bought them at Browns instead!

3. Adidas Stan Smith



     A classic, of course. Everyone has them in green but I've really been liking the black heel and the gold ones too. Now, if only I could find one in my size. For Adidas I'm actually a size 3.5 in kids LOOL but hopefully it actually converts to a women's size because there are just no colour options for small feet πŸ˜‘.

4. Converse Pro Leather





     Ok guys, I need your help. These shoes just released last week and I'm wondering which ones should I get. Blue or gold? At first I was thinking of gold but then I feel like blue is more versatile? But that's the colour that everyone has and I don't wanna be super mainstream. Or should I not care what other people have, because I've always been a basic girl HAHA. I like the clean white look of the gold converse but the navy blue is also a nice touch. Or should I just get both LOL. I've asked some friends and six have voted for blue and three have voted for gold but I still want more opinions. Please let me know which colour you like in the comments below!! I'm so conflicted, ugh.

5. Nike Cortez



     To me, these shoes look better on feet than alone. I feel like these shoes are making a comeback since a bunch of Nike stores don't have it in stock. My mom couldn't find any at the Seattle Premium Outlet and my friend called every Nike store in Vancouver but they didn't have any either. I've seen a lot of people on IG getting it though, like Angel (@beautifymeeh).  On the Nike website they also have the option to customize a pair! Last month you could put Chinese characters on the heel because Chinese New Year had just happened but by the time I decided to get one, they had a different promo instead so I got a green camo print on the swish and my initials on the heel. Now I just gotta wait a couple weeks for my custom pair to arrive πŸ˜ͺ.


     So instead of splurging on one pair of designer white shoes, I've decided to get two cheaper ones.. and now maybe three or four πŸ˜‚. I'm a very low maintenance person and I rarely bother to clean my shoes so if these ones get dirty, I won't care hahah. Some other white shoes under $300 include the CDG Play x Converse and the new Yeezys coming out, but of course good luck trying to get a pair. I've also seen the Nike Air Force 1s being pretty popular but due to my trypophobia, I don't like the perforation.. or holes in general eugh. And actually, I did go to Nordstrom just to try on a pair of Common Projects. When they say these shoes are low, they definitely mean low. I'd have to wear no-show socks with these shoes or none at all... I wasn't really a fan of it so I guess in the end I saved myself $748.16 LOOOL.

Hope everyone is enjoying their week! Summer break is almost here!!

x
Melissa

Photo creds: Titolo, Axel Arigato, @fentyxpuma, @arrestthisgal,  Aritzia, @chloezhaang, @jessicailam, Zalando, Onygo

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is a very interesting and informative blog. It's really useful blog. I really loved reading your blog. haute her

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig