March 06, 2017

Sushi Garden OOTD



     On Friday, my cousin and I decided to get lunch at Sushi Garden in Burnaby! Run by Koreans, this sushi joint is actually really popular due to their cheap prices. Luckily, when we went (at 1) it wasn't busy at all and we were seated immediately. If you try to come during dinner/peak hours though, good luck. You can often see the line up from outside!

     My classic go-to sushi order consists of miso soup, a salmon cone, and a chicken teriyaki roll. One thing to be wary of is that this places puts a bit of wasabi into their cones so if spicy isn't your thing, be warned. I can't handle spice either but they didn't put much in so I didn't die😂. The chicken teriyaki roll also had this interesting mayo sauce.




     My cousin got the Alaska roll and decided to try the takoyaki since it was less than a dollar a piece! She said the ones at the night market were good and we noticed that people at other tables ordered it as well so it had to be good, right? When in doubt, just order the same thing as someone at the table next to you. I don't have much experience with takoyaki but the inside was very soft yet full of flavour. I'd order this the next time I go!



     Honestly, I'm not a huge sushi expert. I can't tell good from great but I can tell bad from good and I give this place a pass. For the price, you can't go wrong. My meal costed $10 and my cousin's costed $8!! It's located across from Metrotown so it's super convenient too👍🏻.

     Here's the outfit I wore! I've decided to combine food and ootd posts because for outfits, there's really not much to say about it except where each clothing item is from lol.



Jacket: Le Château
Scarf: Acne Studios
Shirt: Aritzia
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: Adidas Originals

Happy Monday everyone!

x
Melissa


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig