March 08, 2017

Why I Blog



Why do I blog?

At first, I did it for fun. I loved reading other people's blogs, especially beauty reviews. I would literally go through 10 pages of Google results reading everyone's thoughts on one product and eventually I decided, why not start my own?

 I've now come to realize that blogging perfectly combines all of my passions - reading, writing, and photography.

What's even better is that I get to write about my interests: food (obviously), fashion, beauty, music, and travelling!

Not only does this provide a creative outlet for my thoughts, but it also motivates me to go out and explore more of my beloved city
(and the world).

Every time I post a picture on IG, people are always asking me questions. 

Where is this?

What is this?

How is it?

Did you like it?

What did you think about ____?

I could always give a brief answer but for an in-depth explanation, my blog posts hold the key. 


Through this site, I hope to share good eats, lit music, fashion inspo, and beauty reviews/hauls with you all.


Welcome to my visual storybook and personal lifestyle documentary.

Enjoy your stay here and don't forget to

"experience the adventure" 

x
Melissa
SHARE:
Blog Layout Designed by pipdig