October 30, 2017

What To Buy At Sephora


     Every time I enter Sephora with a friend who doesn't know much about makeup, they're always overwhelmed with the endless amount of selection and curious about what they should buy. With Sephora's annual 20% off sale coming up (view last year's HUGE haul here), I couldn't be more excited and so I decided to curate a list of products I've personally tried myself and would recommend to you all. Since this is gonna be a long master list I won't include photos but will go brand by brand and link the products in their titles, in ascending price order.

AmorePacific


Anastasia Beverly Hills


Becca

Chloe

Dior

Dolce & Gabbana

Marc Jacobs

Nars


Shiseido

Shu Uemura

Tweezerman

Urban Decay

Yves Saint Laurent


     Wow, this took a long time to compile but time just flew by! I wonder if I should've categorized them by product type instead though. Ah well, I've seen people do a "best of 2017" thing for each type of product so maybe I'll do that at the end of the year. Instead, my next post will be about products on my current wishlist that I wanna buy during the 20% off Sephora sale. I know the last one they had was in April so I might hold off on a couple things until the next sale then. 

Cheers to prettier faces and a more beautiful you!

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig