October 22, 2017

October Playlist


Go Go - BTS 방탄소년단


Iffy - Sik-K, PH1, Jay Park

I didn't really care for the song at first but then the chorus got stuck in my head and Jay Park's voice killed me

What You Like - LEEGIKWANG 이기광


Dream 꿈 - LEEGIKWANG 이기광 ft. Luizy 승연


Only U - LEEGIKWANG 이기광


Party Monster - The Weeknd

This month I went to The Weeknd concert~ 
I really like the song Rockin' too but so sad he didn't perform it :(
Six Feet Under is super catchy!! After the concert it became stuck in my head lol

Might Not - Belly ft. The Weeknd


Or Nah - Ty Dolla $ign ft. The Weeknd, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Mustard


OG Bobby Johnson - Que

the dance looks better here but koosung jung looks better in this vid

Deserve - Kris Wu ft. Travis Scott

can you imagine getting PAID to touch Kris Wu??


Have a great week, everyone!!
x
Melissa

Photo creds to Kris Wu
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig