February 18, 2017

Wishtrend/Klairs Haul Pt. 2


     Finally, here is part 2 of my Wishtrend haul! I ordered it a month a and half ago and now it's at last in my hands. But I also did order a bunch of other packages around that time from Korea and they all arrived at the same time so I guess that's the usual when shipping packages overseas. Lesson learned, the extra money for express shipping is worth it, unless you're in no rush to get your package. Anyways, here is what I ordered! As usual, all products will be linked in their titles if you wanna check them out. (Excuse the bad lighting, I like to shoot with natural lighting but the weather is so gloomy these days😔)

Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner


     Yup, so now I currently have 3 bottles of this toner so I'm not afraid to use them like water. Honestly, this product is so multifunctional that you'll get a lot of use out of this. It can act as a makeup remover, toner, serum, and be used in any DIY sheet mask. I've soaked it in their Klairs cotton pads and after leaving it on my face for a couple minutes, my face looked a lot dewier and felt so much softer!

Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop


     My skin is usually pretty dull so it's in need of some brightening. I haven't used this vitamin C serum yet but I've heard great reviews about it! Usually high levels of vitamin C can be harsh on the skin but this contains only 5% so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin! Another area of concern is that clear bottles can cause the vitamin C to oxidize and lose its effectivity but apparently Klairs has patented bottle technology where it can be clear and not oxidize the vitamin C. However, you should still store this in a cool, dark, and dry place.

Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream



     I use this as a day cream and it works perfectly! The squeeze tube makes it hygienic and perfect for travelling.. however for me, I find that the shape has gotten weirder the more empty it gets and now I can't even close the tube shut. But I haven't encountered any leakage yet so it hasn't been too much of a problem for me. I'm not sure if it was just my bottle or if all of them in general are like that, but I'll let you know! This is definitely hydrating though so if you don't mind flimsy packaging, this is a great option!

Btw I got all of the above products in a discounted set which you can find here!


Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Mask


     I haven't used this mask either but since it's from the same line, I can definitely trust it. The Rich Moist Soothing products have all been gentle enough for my sensitive skin all while being effective at the same time. Right now there's a set deal with the Rich Moist line and you can get free shipping! For the sheet masks, they have a deal where if you buy 10, you get 1 free. I bought 20 and got 5 free!

Klairs Mochi BB Cushion


     Look at how cute the packaging is!! I'm dying. I'm a sucker for mochi and all things cute so this product is perfect for me. I haven't used it yet because I have so many other cushions to go through but when I do, I'll def make another blog post to review it! You can actually use this product 3 different ways, which Edward Avila tries out here but if you don't have time to sit through a 15min video, you can also just read about it here on Wishtrend. They also recently came out with refills of this cushion! The process looks more complicated and time consuming to me but it is more environmentally friendly as it causes less waste and it makes it a looooot cheaper! I was shocked to see it only costing $9USD. This video shows how to do it.



     Last but not least, I received samples of the Klairs Illuminating Blemish Cream, Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner, and the Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream. Even if you already own the products, these samples are great to take when travelling! Currently, Wishtrend is offering bulk deals on the Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream. The more you buy, the more you save! 

Don't forget to use my invitation code "2114815012" when you register at Wishtrend to get $5USD off! After you make an account, go to "My Account" --> "Additional Information", and then enter the code at the bottom!


Happy Saturday everyone! 

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig