February 15, 2017

Masa Japanese Restaurant OOTD


     First outfit post of 2017! 

     Went out to dinner at Masa to celebrate my dad's birthday! It's on the second level but the stairway was beautifully decorated with trees and orchids. The food was super yummy and it was my first time trying oshi sushi!! We ordered the sockeye salmon carpaccio, masa aburi, wild salmon oshi, beef nabe, beef yaki udon, chicken teriyaki, and green tea ice cream for dessert. The waitress was very helpful with the menu and often refilled our teapot. At the end, the chef personally came to our table to deliver sliced oranges on the house. One orange in the centre was cut up to look like a basket. Such a thoughtful gesture! I'll definitely come here more often, even if it's just to order my classic salmon cone & chicken teriyaki roll. 


     Unfortunately I only have pics of the salmon oshi. I posted pics of the other dishes on my instastory but it has expired by now :( The presentation was gorgeous though! Even the plates had an interesting design that is Instagram-worthy. Although my sisters and I already had dessert, my parents couldn't resist making a stop to the McDonald's next store where I got more ice cream lol. We also took a walk along Broadway which my parents really enjoyed and said we should explore the city more often when we're all together.











Jacket: Le Château
Shirt: Aritzia
Scarf: Acne Studios
Pants: Citizens of Humanity
Boots: Ecco


Have a great day everyone! Eat lots of good food hehe

x
Melissa


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig