December 19, 2016

Snow Day


     What a morning! The roads were sooo crazy and all the busses were stuck along the hills. I actually counted twelve in a row as I passed by. Feels bad man for all the people waiting out in the cold. Most finals at universities have been postponed, even UBC.. that's when you know it's bad out there (thank God I'm done with exams though). And especially with all the violent news today.. It's been pretty hectic to say the least. 

     I couldn't believe how much snow we got at our house! My fam and I spent the morning shovelling away. I don't even own any appropriate snow boots though so I dug out some of my mom's thigh high boots from the garage hahah. Definitely gonna pick up some Blundstones the next time I go to the mall.













Jaket: Le Château
Top: Aritzia
Scarf: Aritzia
Gloves: YesStyle
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity

Do you see how deep the snow is?? I sunk in with every step LOL. Stay warm and stay safe!! 
Happy Monday~!

x
Melissa

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig