November 11, 2016

European Nails


     I LIVE for this nail design. I find that the regular french manicures are way too boring and basic for me. Before going on vacation to Europe, I got my nails done at Broadway Nails Spa but tbh I wouldn't recommend them. You can't really tell in the pictures but the design is uneven. I was looking away a lot when they were doing my nails because it was a new place so I wasn't too comfortable with the people. However, now I've learned my lesson. You should pay attention so if there's something you don't like, you can speak up about it before it's too late.

     I got extensions because I hate growing out my nails. They're probably way too weak anyways. I'm so conflicted because I love the look of long nails yet they're so impractical. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING LOL. And it seems super unhygenic. And lots of maintenance/money. And they make your nails really brittle after. BUUUT it looks elegant and elongates your fingers which is nice if you have tiny hands like me.











 Happy Remembrance Day and Pepero Day! Hope you spend some quality time with family and get some chocolate!!

x
Melissa

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig