November 26, 2016

Boyfriend Jeans


     At the Aritzia warehouse sale this year, I was determined to find some denim at a good price but looking in my size range, they only had bell-bottom/flared style jeans which feel like an old trend to me. The sale was such a mess that everything was mixed up and I was literally looking through piles on the floor. I felt bad for the people working in that section because there was no point in them trying to fold the jeans as people would wreck the pile as soon as they were neat. 

     BUUUT, lucky me, I finally found a pair that wasn't flared. It said "slouchy slim" but I'd take what I could get. I got it in a size 25 yet it was still loose on me. Anyways, while I was shopping, they suddenly announced that all pairs of pants would be $19.99!!! Guess how much these Citizens of Humanity Corey Slouchy Slim in Gage retail for? I'll wait... I've done the conversion and with tax it would be $375.79!!! That price mark up tho.. You know it's insane when they can still make a profit off $20.








     I love this deep blue wash! Being a tiny girl, I used to only buy skinny jeans but now I understand why people buy boyfriend jeans. They're so comfy! Also, excuse the following bad pics. iPhone quality in night light really isn't ideal.



Jacket: Oak + Fort
Shirt: H&M, Aritzia
Jeans: Aritzia
Shoes: Adidas


Have a great weekend everyone! Hope you all get to do lots of shopping!

x
Melissa


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig