October 19, 2016

Greece: Cefu


     Long time no post! I underestimated how much time schoolwork would take out of my schedule. Although I'm taking less courses, working a job is basically like adding another course on top of my timetable. However, with a little break before round #2 of midterms start again and cutting back on my hours at work, I've decided to sit down and do a quick post about Cefu. I have a ton of posts lined up to write but I really want to finish this travel diary series first before I forget everything. The struggles of going on for vacation so long lol.

Day 11

     With all the events happening in Turkey, our ports there got cancelled so we rerouted to Cefu. It was a Sunday though, so apparently the whole city was closed HAHA. But luckily, the Achilleion Palace was open. The outside garden and the architecture and the view were stunning.











     Later that night, we took formal pics on the cruise ship. I actually had enough time to watch 3 movies LOL. I saw Get Hard, John Wick, and Life of Crime. Get Hard and Life of Crime were stupid movies, but they were stupidly funny. I really enjoyed John Wick though. It was pretty violent but straight action all while maintaining a storyline. YouTube the trailer and go watch it if you can!!


This was our last stop in Greece :( This country is breathtaking with its beauty and I would love to come back!

To all my friends in university, I hope you're doing well on your midterms! Keep that immune system up, stay warm, and sleep lots.

x
Melissa  

     
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig