October 23, 2016

Kotor, Montenegro


Day 13

     I'll be honest, before visiting this place, I had never heard of Montenegro. We actually had to take a tender boat to visit the town of Kotor. Again, we did the panoramic scenery tour and visited the old town where we ate lemon, pistachio, mango, blueberry, and coffee flavoured gelato.










     Back on the cruise ship, we also had Indonesian high tea. The food was super delicious. We were craving Asian food after being in Europe for so long LOL. Then, we watched Batman vs Superman. I heard the movie had bad ratings. It was ok, I just thought the fight between them was so useless.

     Since we had so many beverage credits and barely used them up, my dad decided to give the waiter a big tip by ordering two Louis XIIIs. Compared to other places, it was a good deal on this ship. I literally only had one drop (hey, I'm legal in Europe) and it was still enough to pack a punch.







Cheers! Next stop is Venice.

x
Melissa


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig