August 18, 2016

Greece: Heraklion, Crete



DAY 6

     The island of Crete is gorgeous. We didn't do much other than walk around to the fortress that was on the edge of this paved road and back, but the crashing waves and blue sea made me unable to stop taking pictures. Plus, you know this place is beautiful when no filter looks better than a filter.


















Gelato flavour of the day: Lemon

On the cruise ship we had a mediterranean bbq for dinner. There was shrimp, chicken, lamb, fish, and tons of fruit. Later that night, I watched 3 Days to Kill which I quite enjoyed.

I decided to split Greece into different posts because the next place I went to was Santorini, where I took a bunch of pics so that deserves a post of its own. Look forward to my next destination!

x
Melissa 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig