September 25, 2020

The Best Bubble Tea in Vancouver 2020

    As a certified bubble tea addict, it is safe to say that I have extensive knowledge about where all the good spots are though it seems as if there are constantly new bubble tea places opening up in Vancouver! We are incredibly lucky to have so much selection but it also means that competition is tough. With taste being subjective, I have to mention that I've become more attracted to more traditional style bubble tea shops that have quality ingredients that don't go overboard on the sugar. As of 2020, here are my favourite bubble tea places! As always, all info will be linked in their title names.


Best Milk Tea 

1. Houcailei Oriental Tea House 侯彩擂
2. Chun Fun How 春芳號
3. Coco Fresh Tea & Juice


Best Brown Sugar Pearl Milk

1. T's Home Fresh Fruit Soda Tea (closed during covid)
2. Jenjudan 珍煮丹

Best Cheese Tea 

1. T's Home Fresh Fruit Soda Tea
2. Chase Tea
3. Taan Char 嘆茶


Best Fresh Fruit Slush

1. Dragon Ball Tea House 龍珠茶園
2. Bubble World 大頭仔
3. Typhoon BBT Cafe 台風


Honourable Mentions 

1. Boiling Point 沸點
2. Gong Cha 貢茶
3. Green Leaf Bubble Tea 
4. Meet Fresh 鲜芋仙
5. Momono Tea Shop 桃之夭夭
6. Paragon Tea Room
7. Prime's Thai Tea 素匠泰茶
8. The One
9. Weather Tea 缘份茶
10. 3 Quarters Full



    I hope everyone gets the chance to check these places out! If you don't want to go outside, most of these stores are available on UberEats. Use my invite code "eats-melissaw18954ue" to get extra money off! There are still so many more places in Vancouver I need to try. If you have any other favourite bubble tea shops or agree with my choices, let me know in the comments below! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig