February 12, 2019

KKW Fragrance: Body + Crystal Gardenia


     I ran out of my Jo Malone Wild Bluebell perfume so I've been in search of a new everyday fragrance. Obviously I know not to buy perfume without smelling it in person first so I didn't want to risk buying something online. However, after a Christmas trip to Seattle, I was able to smell the Kim Kardashian West fragrances at ULTA and fell in love with the original KKW Body! Since there was a Boxing Day deal, I also bought the Crystal Gardenia perfume for my mom♡. 

KKW Crystal Gardenia

A VOLUPTUOUS, LUSH AND FEMININE FRAGRANCE. CRYSTAL GARDENIA OFFERS A TOP NOTE OF WATER LILY EVOLKING A LUSH, WET PETALLY EFFECT TO THE OPENING. TIMELESS GARDENIA, TIARA FLOWER AND VELVET TUBEROSE BRING A TRIO OF WHITE FLORALS TO THE HEART OFFERING A NARCOTIC OPULENCE AND GRAND SILLAGE. WARM WOODS AND SKIN MUSK PROVIDE A CONTOURING EFFECT TO THE SIGNATURE FINISH.

TOP: PINK GRAPREUIT, LUSCIOUS ANJOU PEAR, WATERY LILY

MIDDLE: TIMELESS GARDENIA PETALS, TIARE FLOWER, VELVET TUBEROSE

BASE: SENSUAL SANDALWOOD, SOLAR AMBER, SKIN MUSK


     I find that Gardenias provide a nicer scent for the house rather than on my skin but my mom loves the smell of this perfume! The crystal packaging provides a sense of elegance, especially with the frosted glass. They also provide a package of mini scented crystals and have two different sizes, 30 ML and 75 ML.  

KKW Body

A NARCOTIC ELIXIR THAT OFFERS AN OPENING OF BRIGHT, ENERGETIC BERGAMOT EMBRACING A BURST OF JUICY PEACH NECTAR. IN THE HEART, THE RICH LUSCIOUSNESS OF JASMINE SAMBAC MEETS THE FRESH BEAUTY OF ROSE. YLANG YLANG FROM MOHELI LENDS TEXTURE AND DEPTH TO THE BODY THAT EVENTUALLY DRIES TO A RICH AND LUXURIOUS BASE OF SKIN WOODS AND MUSK THAT KEEPS THE NARCOTIC EFFECT ALIVE FOR HOURS ON YOUR SKIN.

TOP: VERT DE BERGAMOT VERT DE MANDARIN BAIES ROSE ORPUR PEACH NECTAR

MIDDLE: YLANG YLANG MOHELI ORPUR, ROSE TURKEY ABSOLUTE, JASMIN SAMBAC ABSOLUTE

BASE: VETIVER HAITI ORPUR, SANDALWOOD AUSTRALIA ORPUR, GOLDEN AMBER, MUSK









     My mom originally didn't want me buying this perfume because the bottle is a bit scandalous for her taste, but it was on sale and I figured that no one would see it since I'd keep it at home haha. It's cool how the perfume is molded after Kim Kardashian's body and the perfume actually has a sandy, grainy texture making it seriously look like a beach body. Additionally, the dramatic opening of the box adds to the appeal of the perfume looking like a work of art. This only comes in one size, 100 ML so hopefully it'll last me a while! 


It's impossible to describe perfumes but I hope the descriptions from the website helps! I prefer fruity and floral perfumes that have a musky base, so KKW Body is perfect for me!

Read my post here to learn 12 tips for buying and applying perfume.

Hope you all have a great week!

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig