September 30, 2017

September Playlist


I know, I've been neglecting this blog but to make up for it I'll be embedding a bunch of songs this month! 

Missing You - Gen Neo 梁根荣 ft. Tracy Wang 汪小敏


That One - Henry


LALALA 라라라 - Babylon 베이빌론 ft. Chungha 청하


Just U - Jeong Sewoon 정세운 ft. Sik-K


Decalcomanie 데칼코마니 - IMLAY x Sik-K


Where U At 어디 - Killagramz ft. Dean, Zico


Run the Streets - Dean


Intro: Serendipity - BTS Jimin


DNA - BTS 방탄소년단


Tendae 텐데 - Bobby


In Love - Bobby



September has been full of good hits! 
I like a bunch of songs from BTS and Bobby's latest albums so I might just make a separate post for those ones. 

As I'm getting into the routine for school, I'll have more posts lined up! I promise haha.
Hope you're all having an amazing weekend! 

x
Melissa

Photo creds: Puma Korea

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig