August 25, 2017

August Playlist


     Recently I've been listening to less mainstream stuff and more r&b, but of course there have been some recent kpop releases I've been loving too. Hope you guys enjoy my current jams!

Black Out - L.NDN 런던 

      
      While sitting at the food court in Incheon Airport, I heard a bunch of chill music playing rather than the typical kpop all the stores play. I asked Siri to name one of the songs I was listening to, which lead me to find this artist!

Reverse 后退 - Gen Neo 梁根荣


I LOVE Gen Neo's voice. Just listen and you'll understand~
He's so underrated it's crazy.

One More Light - Amber x Gen Neo


How beautiful are their voices T______T
Super touching tribute to Chester Bennington.

喜劇之王 - J.Sheon 

     
      This is a little old but I found this r&b cover while searching up Taiwanese music for my Alishan vlog. The intro is amazing and so is his voice. Due to his style I thought he'd be in his mid 20s but he's actually in his 30s o__o

Energetic 에너제틱 - Wanna One 워너원

    
      Wanna One has been blowing up but I never paid much attention to them until this MV played on the TV in my hotel room in Korea. I recognized the chorus but didn't know they were the ones that sang that song. Now the chorus is stuck in my head lol.

White Night - Taeyang


     I'm actually so sad this is just an intro cause it's actually my favourite song from the album. However, Darling is growing on me. Can't wait to go to his concert and see him live!!

Wonder If - Yong Jun Hyung ft. Heize


YouTube recommended this for me. Thank you, YouTube.

The Eve 전야 (前夜) - Henry

     
      This song on Exo's latest album is fantastic, so no wonder why Henry was the one actually participated in the songwriting. I think I actually like this demo version better. If only this vid was longer!

Chill 소름 - EXO

The chorus is super catchy! Definitely one of the songs I've been listening to on repeat.

Young Master - Higher Brothers

    
      When my friend first introduced me to this Chinese group, I wasn't really a huge fan until I heard this song. Super lit 🔥. I also like WeChat, Made in China, Wudidong, and Mine!



Hope you're enjoying these last few weeks of summer! 

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig