September 03, 2016

Greece: Rhodes


Do you see how clear this water is?? This island is honestly where I've seen the most beautiful water in my life. In case you didn't know, blue is my favourite colour.

DAY 8

I started of the day by having a tomato/spinach/ham omelette for breakfast. Not long after that, we walked along this marina boardwalk.









     We then went into the old town that was right next to it. Out of the entire trip, I did the most souvenir shopping here. We bought bracelets, hats, keychains, and postcards. They're all packed away somewhere but when I find them again, I'll be sure to take pics and upload them here. The hat was for me though; you'll see it in my trip to Athens. 

     For food, of course we had lemon and mango gelato once again. We also ate calamari, pita bread, chicken, and spaghetti.

     Back on the ship, I watched Spectre. I heard it wasn't that good but I didn't mind it too much. The age gap between the two main leads did seem pretty big though.



Happy long weekend!

x
Melissa





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig