November 25, 2018

Nars Atomic Blonde Palette Review

     As soon as I saw this palette being released at Sephora in the summer, I knew I had to get it. I'm definitely not that experimental with my eyeshadow and love to stick with my usual brown and gold colours, so this was a match made in heaven. I've had this palette for a while now and can definitely say I have no regrets. 


     Nars always slays with their packaging but I will say that the lettering on the cover of this palette has faded, although that's not such a big deal. It's what's on the inside that counts, right? Haha. Some people say that Nars palettes are hard to open and I've definitely experienced that with their Wanted palette, but thankfully not with this one! 








     Compared to Tarte, Nars eyeshadows have more of a powder-y texture so it does take some time to blend but lasts all days on my lids! The highlighter is a bit too subtle for me to use on my cheekbone but I like to put it on my aegyo-sal, the underparts of my eye. The bronzer has a reddish undertone to it, which somehow works on my skintone and allows you to get away without wearing blush. The shade was perfect for the summer when I was tan but now I definitely have to be light-handed with it.  


 


I love how this palette is perfect for travelling! I've gotten so many compliments on my eyeshadow from different girls, so I highly highly highly recommend this!!

Hope you're all getting some good deals when shopping this Black Friday and Cyber Monday! 

x
Melissa


Cover photo creds to Nars
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig