May 10, 2018

Meet Fresh 鲜芋仙


     One of my favourite go-to Asian dessert places is Meet Fresh! They have two locations in BC, one in downtown Vancouver on Robson St. and one in Richmond! I love the interior design in each location with lots of bright, open space lighting and greenery. Like most restaurants in Asia, they also give you a buzzer to let you know when your order is ready for pickup. 




     Honestly, the menu is pretty confusing. If you're basic like me and not super into all the foreign Asian health food, I'd recommend just sticking to ordering the Meet Fresh signature which has grass jelly and taro balls topped on a bed of ice and syrup. The taro balls here are the best that I've ever had!


     After seeing everyone on Instagram do a boomerang of pouring the milk that comes with the dish, I knew I had to try this place! Not gonna lie though, it's pretty overpriced. Over $13 for this bowl which a lot of people can make at home 😂. It tastes amazing though, which is why I keep coming back.






As the weather gets warmer, I can definitely see myself coming here more often!
Hope you're all enjoying the sun!

x
Melissa

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig