June 24, 2016

Phnom Penh OOTD


After a friend complained that I should update my blog, I have listened to his words and decided to do so. I have a lot of posts planned, but it is sooo time consuming to shoot, edit, and write. No wonder why blogging is a full time job. It is currently 2:25 am but somehow that seems to be the time when I am most productive. Guess I'm truly a night owl. Now, if only there was a way to make keyboards quieter. It's a struggle when the rest of your family sleeps earlier than you.

This day we went to Phnom Penh!! It's this amazing Cambodian-Vietnamese restaurant located in Chinatown. Honestly, if you haven't tried their fried chicken, you haven't been living life. I can say with confidence it's the best fried chicken I've ever had. Hands down would take this over KFC/Church's any day.





By dinner time it did get somewhat chilly so I borrowed my dad's Ralph Lauren Polo shirt to layer on top of my T-Shirt. To make it more fitted, I rolled up the sleeves. You know what they say, guys who roll up their sleeves are 400% hotter. With my legs still being exposed, I wasn't really surprised when some guy decided to check me out. Eh, it's Chinatown. Always gotta be extra cautious in these sketchy areas tho.

PLEASE EXCUSE: my pale legs and iphone + night lighting aka no lighting quality photos





I also happened to like my sister's ootd too. She had the same layering look as I did. Somehow there are days when we both come out of our rooms and accuse each other of copying their style and arguing who got dressed first. Yup, we got that sisterly love ^^'



MY OOTD
Top: Aritzia
Shorts: Delia's
Shirt: Ralph Lauren Polo

MEL'S OOTD
Top: Gap
Shirt: TNA Aritzia 


Can't believe June is almost over. Cheers to an eventful summer for everyone!


x
Melissa






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig