May 16, 2021

Best Ice Cream Places in Vancouver

 

photo creds

With the weather warming up here in Vancouver, I thought I'd share my top favourite places to get ice cream! Read on to see my picks!


Soft Peaks

The special “handcrafted” Soft Peaks recipe is made with Avalon organic milk, a touch of sweetness, and is then churned to smooth perfection. The result is a refreshing and creamy dessert that is all-natural, and lower in calories and fat than ice cream. In addition to organic milk, organic cream, organic milk powder, and organic stabilizers/ emulsifiers (all of them are Kosher certified), we use dextrose to replace generically modified sugar (GMO) like high fructose corn syrup when we make our ice cream.

Avalon milk is one of my favourite dairy brands as it's local and super rich tasting, especially their chocolate milk! This has made Soft Peaks my top favourite ice cream place, although I don't go as often as I'd like to. They have two locations, one in Gastown and one in Burnaby. Check out their website, linked in their title for more information! 


J Squared Ice Cream

J Squared offers Artisan tea flavoured ice cream where you can truly taste the high quality! My favourite flavours from them have to be roasted oolong milk tea and matcha green tea. They're located in Richmond and also available on Uber Eats. Be sure to check them out as I can't recommend them enough! I definitely want to try their Shanghai Fog next, an Asian take on the London Fod.


La Casa Gelato 

La Casa Gelato is famous for their selection, boasting over 230 different flavours! With all these choices, you're bound to find something you like. They also offer unlimited samples so feel free to sample to your heart's content, especially with some wild flavours like kimchi. La Casa Gelato is centrally located in Vancouver, around the Strathcona area.  


Honourable Mentions


There are definitely a lot more ice cream places that I need to try in Vancouver, so let me know your favourites! 

Hope you all enjoy the sunny weather! I can't wait for summer and to be fully vaccinated so we can all go back to enjoying hanging out with friends.

x

Melissa

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig