March 30, 2018

March Playlist

Contra - Logic


Finesse - Bruno Mars


Perfect - Ed Sheeran


4 AM - Eric Nam 


Nomadic - Higher Brothers ft. Joji


Nothing Wrong - Higher Brothers x HARIKIRI


Papa Was a Rolling Stone - The Temptations


Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing - Stevie Wonder


My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder


Love's In Need of Love Today - Stevie Wonder


Trouble Man - Marvin Gaye


I Heard it Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye 



Been marathoning Scandal lately, which plays a lot of Stevie Wonder - music my dad and I both grew up listening to! 
So sorry for the lack of blog posts lately :( My last final is on the last possible date but after that I promise I'll post more! This term honestly flew by cause I feel like January was just last week..
Hope everyone has a great long Easter weekend!

x
Melissa
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig