November 07, 2015

Cafe Joie




There's this little cafe by Metrotown and it's so cute. The interior is seriously goals, especially with the mason jar water dispenser! For some reason I often see Korean students coming here to study. I guess nowadays coffee shops are the new libraries.


A must-try here are the waffles. It tastes as good as it looks!! *drools* You know my obsession with matcha hehe. The green tea ice cream is amazinggg and it's perfectly paired with almonds and chopped strawberries.

Despite how cute their macarons look, I wouldn't recommend them. The inside is filled with butter, whereas I'm more accustomed to a jam filling. The shell is great though. But yeah, come for the waffles and drinks, not their macarons.

Visit their website here.

Can't wait until the next time I come back!

x
Melissa

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig