February 20, 2015

Sephora + The Face Shop + My Beauty Diary Mini Haul


     Shopping is the ultimate cardio. I made a mistake yesterday wearing heels though.😩 My feet were dead and my legs are still sore today, but at least I picked up a few items from Sephora that were on my wishlist.


photo creds
I've been wanting this foreverrrrr but the price tag has always held me back. I finally decided to take the plunge and splurge on this. I love using it to highlight but because I have dry skin, I find that it flakes on the C section of my cheekbones so I've stuck to just using it above and below my brow bone and it works perfectly fine there, no flakes at all :)


photo creds
I have the ambient lighting blush and tbh I find their "photo-luminescent technology" total BS. However, with this powder I like how it subtly blurs my imperfections. I like to use this as a finishing powder after foundation or to set my concealer. 


     After my trip to Sephora, I made my first purchase from The Face Shop!! They have this Chinese New Year promotion where if you spend $15+, you get a scratch card that can be redeemed for the prize it lists. I got a rice sheet mask (worth $2).


photo creds
I've heard rave reviews about the Chia Seed Lotion but the store was low in stock on everything, so of course it was sold out :( I decided to get this essence/serum instead. 
EDIT: I've been using one pump every morning and night for the past 2 months and the bottle still looks almost full so I can imagine this lasting a super long time! Another plus is that it hasn't made me break out. I'm not really sure if it's made a big difference with my face but it definitely makes my skin feel hydrated. 



photo creds
I bought this for my brother but apparently it's for women LOOL. Ah well, we can both use it then. 
EDIT: I haven't used this yet but my brother has and it's not made for spiking up hair at all. (oops)


I've used this and it's a fairly nice mask, didn't make me break out or anything. However, I like My Beauty Diary masks more.


     Today, I went to T&T to load up on more sheet masks even though I have more than enough (but it was on sale!!) I only get the ones on sale so that they amount to about $1/mask hehe it must be the Asian in me that purposely seeks out good deals.

My Beauty Diary Rice Mask


My Beauty Diary Arbutin Whitening Mask



And that concludes my mini haul! If you want me to do a review or know more about any of these products, let me know in the comments below!
XO, Melissa




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig