May 05, 2014

Cactus Club


     


     Mama Wong and the rest of my siblings were in Seattle for a dance competition so dad and I went out to eat dinner at Cactus Club. I ordered the prawn spaghettini and a Shirley Temple, while my dad ate a grilled tuna sandwich and pineapple juice with Grey Goose vodka. For dessert, I got a lava cake.


     Cactus Club is a casual/fine dining restaurant located in B.C. and Alberta, Canada. The designs of all their locations are phenomenal. My father's friend is affiliated with a Cactus Club restaurant and said that it cost $7 MILLION to build. Then again, during last year's NHL playoff season, that restaurant made over $100,000 in one night. I really admire the interior of their English Bay and Coal Harbour location. The views near the water are breathtaking. All creds to the following pics go to Cactus Club.







     I would consider their dishes to be expensive; with each entrée ranging from roughly $20-43CAD. However, the food is ah-mazing since the menu was designed by Iron Chef Rob Feenie. My friend, who is a chef at Cactus Club, recommends the hunter chicken. If you've been to Cactus Club before, what do you usually order?

XO, Melissa ♡


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig